Pitty Love Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey all!!!

3 posters

Go down

Hey all!!! Empty Hey all!!!

Post  Rose Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:14 am

I'm Rose. I've been fostering for the past 6 yrs. Lindsay and I met thru the same rescue and have been in the same rescues ever since. She's a great friend as you all know.
Not sure if you know the story of Nova but she was my foster up until 4 weeks ago when she passed away unexpectedly.
Merlin is my current foster that I had pulled from Louisiana.
I have 2 Mexican Hairless, Merlin, 4 cats and 2 kids. oh yeah, and a husband cheers

Glad to be here. sunny
Rose
Rose

Back to top Go down

Hey all!!! Empty Re: Hey all!!!

Post  PetieMarie22 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:23 am

Hi Rose! I did not have the pleasure of meeting Nova, but I only heard good things about her. and I have heard you are a wonderful foster mom as well! : ) So welcome to the Pitty Love family!
PetieMarie22
PetieMarie22

Back to top Go down

Post  Buffalotoy245 Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Hey Rose! Glad to see you join the Pitty Love Crew! I don't know if you remember me from the "old days" at BDSC, but glad to see and hear from you again! I just watched Nova's YouTube videos. I can see why she stole your heart. What a wonderful spirit and will she had! Thank you for taking the chance on a "special needs" dog and for giving her the love and devotion that she most likely would have never known. You made her time here extremely special and I'm sure she couldn't have asked for anything more than you gave her.

Kerri

Buffalotoy245

http://www.coralwoodtoys.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum