Pitty Love Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*waves*

3 posters

Go down

*waves* Empty *waves*

Post  Amanda Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Hello -

Most of you know me already, but I'm Amanda. I live in Rochester with my hunny Chris and our crew of fur babies.

We currently have 5 dogs and 6 kitties. India is our 7yr old shepherd/rott mix and total boss-bitch <3. Phoenix (affectionately called FiFi) is 6yrs old and was my first true rescue dog. I got him from a rescue when he was 10mnths old. He is my total bff <3 Though he has bad luck (ie falling in the canal, getting beat up by a deer and getting shot w/ a bb gun). Colt is about 18mnths old and is also a pitty. He is a mama's boy to a t. Sabina (Beans) is, I think, a boxer mix. She is now... about... 9 - 10mnths old and is hands down the worst dog in the world :-P But, man is she a charmer! Haha! She came from Maryland with a SEVERE case of mange and was supposed to be a foster.... yeah... I <3 her and her naughty ways. Solo is also a failed pitty love foster. He is a 5mnth old mastiff/pit/amer. bull dog mix. I got him when he was 2.5wks old b/c he was to be euthed because of a leg deformity. His is scheduled to have the leg amputated on Monday. He is a DREAM puppy and is so easy going and well mannered.

I won't get into the cats :-P Oh, I also have pet rats.

Anyway, I'm not a total foster failure. Before Beans and Solo I fostered Tiffany and River. I LOVED them and am so glad they are in great homes!

Currently I have 2 of Sandy's babies at my house (Mercy and Brucey Bones) and I also have Sushi who is from Philly (and I am smitten by him!). Sushi is also deaf, so we have a lot of work to do with that little boy.

I also headed up the joining of plr and Tails of Success for training. I am so glad we have been able to form such a great relationship with each other <3

I also do pet sitting. wink wink.

:-D
Amanda
Amanda

Back to top Go down

*waves* Empty Re: *waves*

Post  Admin Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:13 pm

SO Amanda you are saying you're not very busy huh?

Admin
Admin

https://pittyloverescue.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kera Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:54 pm

hi amanda! nice to meet you, hehehehe i love all of your dogs but i have to say i especially love colt and solo Smile

Kera
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum